Designed to introduce learners to the various disciplines of business such as Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, etc. MBA programs always attract students from a wide range of academic backgrounds. The diverse MBA programs at SVCE are designed to support students explore the latest trends in the business world and be prepared to adapt to the changing business environment as they qualify to become professionals. With the vision to produce globally skilled management executives and entrepreneurs with strong ethical values, the students are also inspired to cultivate a spirit of entrepreneurship for enhancing job creation and innovation.
Imparting skill based quality education for global competenc
Nurturing a spirit of entrepreneurship with critical thinking, strategic decision making and to facilitate lifelong knowledge dissemination
Moulding strong ethical values among students for successful professional, personal life and to make students socially responsible.
To develop managerial competencies through quality management education.
To enhance employability of students through training and development.
To motivate students to become successful entrepreneurs and facilitate job creation in the country.
To inculcate ethical values among students for overall welfare of society.
An ability to apply management knowledge for rational decision making and forward planning.
Students will be competent professionals in their area of specialization.
Students will acquire required business acumen and become socially responsible citizens.
1. Management Knowledge: Application and implementation of OB, OR & QT, Economics and domain specialization for rational decision making.
2. Individual and team work: Participating effectively as a member of a team, individual & as a leader in an organization.
3. Communication Skills : Communicate effectively through verbal, non- verbal communication & demonstrating appropriate presentation skills.
4. Leadership skills: Development of prospective leaders for business and industrial sustainability.
5. Upgrading IT skills: Acquiring relevant IT skills to support decision making in real time scenarios.
6. Entrepreneurship: Imbibing a spirit of entrepreneurship among students for prospective job creation.
7. Values: Developing appropriate ethical and spiritual values relevant to managerial practices.
8. Consultancy: To facilitate professional exchange of knowledge and information between industry – institution for mutual benefit.
9. Social responsibility: Instilling a sense of responsibility towards the society among prospective business managers.
10. Placements: Providing job opportunities with respect to the specific areas of expertise.
11. Time Management: Inculcating the habit of time management among students in their day to day activities and life.
12. Global learning: Fostering global learning for exploiting opportunities and preparing students to overcome cross cultural shocks.
Professor and Head
The Department of MBA organize guest talks and seminars round the year.
The department of MBA has organized varieties of Workshops
The department of MBA has got club activities to enhance their skills.
The department of MBA has got student clubs to enhance their skills.
The Department of MBA has taken students to various industrial visits